Sunday, June 1, 2008

please read name name name

hello every one please leave ur name with the comments becuse unless u have a account I don't know who leaves the comment thank you for you under standing.... another thing please leave a comment on the proper way to spell my nick name is it frenchie or frenchy or some other way I yet to know how to spell it be of great help if u may shine some light on this issue becuse it keeps me up at night.... LMAO.... ok now this is annoying I can't post a blog unless its over 256 charters in the post wow did they know I faild my wrighting class in high school I mean I grew up in CA and if that's not bad enuf I have johnson blood in me...... JK I love you Grandma.... EN3 Kevin "frenchy" Miljour

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Name? It's me!!! It wouldn't let me sign my name - unless I signed up so I just made it Anonymous. I didn't think to put my name it the note :) Well remember to enjoy life and don't stress out!

Your Sister In Law!
(#1- I know you have two!)

Anonymous said...

OK I will try again, Dad is on roof and I am about to make a tiger out of carrot cake. Which u were here to help. Do I have to do the word verification thing??? Well time is passing and I need to find the tiger. Have a nice weekend. Get out there and take a walk. mom