Saturday, June 14, 2008

"It's gettting hot in hear.... Take off all your clothes"

Its over 100 degs and like 36% humidity so dry... Well now the weekend over hear is Friday Saturday that's awesome and my work days are 5am to 2:30pm love the hours... every this is expensive over hear but yet cheap foods like 2 to 4 dollars more where the more expensive items are cheaper have not gone out in town yet next pay check i will go as far as pictures go don't have a camera that can connect to a computer so cant take pics(and don't have a computer)... Got a new boss and hes super easy to work with...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job. Hope your wearing sun lotion when you go out. Are you on the boat most of the time? Here are some tips. Hear me. Can you tell its me. Take care. Love M and D

Anonymous said...

Helloo!!! Well I hope you are doing good. I hope things cools down out there. We are sleeping alot. Work has slowed down. Ask the Navy if they are hiring? I found your Blog. M and D will be happy. U should call me. Please send my B-day gift soon so I can open it on my B-day. I need money! Well I have to go eat. "outback" That place is getting old. SEEE U SOOON Your BIG Bro - Dominic